Summer 2013 - the COMPLETE list

Alas it has been quite the busy summer for me. Apologies to those who have pestered me about continuing my blog posts. But I guess I can record these moments of my summer for now:

1. Traveled to Finland, Estonia, Sweden, and Czech Republic within 2.5 weeks, involving visits to prison, strip clubs, and karaoke bars
2. Worked at Health Department through Peacemaking Fellowship
3. Swore allegiance to the great U.S. of A 
4. Drove up dangerously north in Wisconsin to visit toilets, eat chocolate, and love puppies
5. Road-tripped to Yellowstone and backpacked up towards Electric Peak
6. Ziplining in El Salvador while dreaming of medical devices and a healthier world
7. Worked at the Health Department through Peacemaking Fellowship 
8.  Received a rather large Hello Kitty prize from "some boy" at the State Fair 
9. Completing the Great Lakes Distillery Tour in a somewhat altered mindset, to be followed by Mexican waiters at Conejitos sending us home with strawberry margarita pitchers, too much dancing at Trinity's, and closing Wolski's 
10. The delights of Lakefront Brewery with friends (beer tokens galore)
11. Pretending to be a medical student to get free meals and drinks
12. Goo Goo Dolls in Chicago
13. Driving 12 hours straight to the new place I call home.

Moral of the story: I'm going to miss Milwaukee. 



Leave a Reply

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.