hey, I put some new shoes on...



In accordance with my omnipresent resolution to be healthy, I stumbled upon these beauties when I suddenly had the urge to know whether or not there were shoes I could wear without socks. I really dislike socks for some reason. They never stay white, they're additional laundry, if they get wet your day sucks...etc. And I found these pretty little things, and now I am apparently a new follower of the barefoot running movement! Got these on a sick sale too from metroshoewarehouse.com.

I'm pretty geeked out about these shoes. :) With salt on the ground, I probably won't run in these for a while, but I will keep y'all updated with my impressions. I'm a little scared about this, but I think I am actually going to try spinning in them (although with a really flexible sole, I'm not sure how well that will pan out). If you want to do some of your own research, you can check out the company at vivobarefoot.com

Also, I updated my spin playlists into a nice folder that has a little more structure, which you can check out under my profile (username=o0x). 

 In honor of V-Day, my theme for class next week is heartthrobs, check it out below!

Leave a Reply

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.