DIY Computer Sleeve

Back to reality! My last first day of college... and I slept through my 9 AM course. and celebrated Monday Fun-Day with a Bigass Beer and Quiz Night at Caffrey's. I believe these are the symptoms of senioritis setting in.

But in other news, being extremely bored last week, I made some fun DIY things, and I wanted to share my greatest achievement to date: COMPUTER SLEEVE FROM A T-SHIRT.



       


Really simple to make, and I even handstitched this, so no sewing machine required (although that would make the process go by faster haha.)

Credit goes to Phillip Torrone at Makezine, and instructions can be found here: http://blog.makezine.com/2006/08/02/make-a-tshirt-laptop-case/



Leave a Reply

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.